[htdig] Search Constraints

Subject: [htdig] Search Constraints
From: Luke McManus (lukem@rte.ie)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 03:21:39 PDT

I'm about to deploy htdig on my website, but to my annoyance, my
navigational html keeps coming up as the summary in the long form search
results.

Is there any way of configuring htdig so that it does not index code
between particular comments?

Also, is there any way of restricting the pages returned to pages with
particular Title fields, or particular file names...

Luke
Luke McManus
lukem@rte.ie