[htdig] Using One Copy of Htdig to Index Multiple Sites

Subject: [htdig] Using One Copy of Htdig to Index Multiple Sites
From: Brad Nicholson (brad@quadrant.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:03:15 PDT

Hi,

Is it possible to index several sites using on copy of htdig and

-isolate search results based on a site (ie if I index site A and site B,
can I have site A only get results from site A, and not from site B and vice
versa ?
-give each site a different look and feel for search results

Is this possible, or will I have to install a seperate copy of htdig for
each site I want to index?

thanks,

Brad