[htdig] problems with contributed script indexurl.pl


Subject: [htdig] problems with contributed script indexurl.pl
From: Joe McFadden (joe@icr.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 04:37:29 PDT


Hi,

I'm trying to get the script indexurl.pl to work with htdig 3.1.5

I realise the script is intended for earlier versions of htdig that used the
GDBM database, which has since been replaced with Berkeley DB. I've tried
converting by db.docdb to a GDBM format suitable for the indexurl.pl script, but
although the conversion is working fine the indexurl script dies while trying to
unpack the "references" field of each DB record:-

x outside of string at urlindex.pl line 222.

Presumably the record structure has also changed going from GDBM->DB?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

-- 
Joe McFadden                  |   Email:  joe@icr.ac.uk
Web Development Manager       |     Web:  http://www.icr.ac.uk/
Institute of Cancer Research  |  Direct:  020 7970 6064
123 Old Brompton Road         |  Mobile:  0799 0513 710
LONDON SW7 3RP, UK            |     Fax:  020 7970 6019
Support the everyman campaign at http://www.icr.ac.uk/everyman/

------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to htdig-unsubscribe@htdig.org You will receive a message to confirm this. List archives: <http://www.htdig.org/mail/menu.html> FAQ: <http://www.htdig.org/FAQ.html>



This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Aug 21 2000 - 03:40:38 PDT