[htdig] Using PHP in Search Results Template

Subject: [htdig] Using PHP in Search Results Template
From: Vishal Shah (vshah@bivings.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 04:07:03 PDT

I am able to user a .php3 file as a results template but when I try to
use the standard Htdig variables like "$(URL)" with any kind of php code
it gives me parse errors, obviously due to the parenthesis after the $
sign.

Is there any way around it ? Can I manipulate the standard variables and
put PHP code to customize my results page ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks