[htdig] update database

Subject: [htdig] update database
From: Nina Crowley (nina@massmic.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 09:34:23 PDT

I have added many pages to my site and am trying to have rundig access new
pages, but it isn't seeing them. I have increased max_head_length: 50000
max_hop_count: 10
I don't know a lot about this sort of thing but, I do keep seeing notes
about updating the database and the -i flag. What is the default for the
-i flag? What does the line look like to change the setting? If anyone has
any other ideas on how I can get rundig to see the new pages I would be
forever greatful.
Thanks
Nina
Fight Censorship - Listen to the Banned
Mass Mic
http://www.massmic.com
nina@massmic.com

All works of authorship original to me, herein and past,
are placed irrevocably in the public domain, and may be used or modified
without permission, attribution, or notification, as long as their use
promotes freedom. nc