Re: [htdig] installing htdig for NT

Subject: Re: [htdig] installing htdig for NT
From: Jim Kerslake (jimkerslake@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 16:45:04 PDT

Hi -

A while ago I was having some difficulty compiling and running ht://dig on
an NT box.
Armed with the archives of this support list, and a lot of trial and error,
I finally managed to do it.
I'm still amazed that it works :-)

Here's my contribution back to the list, in exchange for the support - a
first rough draft of an installation guide for ht://dig on NT.
Gilles, Geoff et al... consider it yours to do what you like with.
All amendments, additions & comments welcome.
I'll be sending a set of NT binaries to you off-list.

Cheers,
Jim K.