[htdig] RE: [HTdig] Apache errors on keyword search

Subject: [htdig] RE: [HTdig] Apache errors on keyword search
From: Tony Crockford (tonyc@boldfish.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 09:50:21 PDT

Thanks for this, now I understand why it wasn't working as I expected.

I've come up with another workaround: Since we're using HTdig on a closed
intranet with Apache, I've set up a custom error page for error 500
(premature script error.......) that informs the user that they have typed
something silly and that they should go back and try again. (meta refresh
redirected in any case)

I'll wait for a new release binary to include the patch you mentioned (I
assume it will?) as I have been unsuccessful in building HTdig from source
on our version of Linux.

Thanks again

Kind regards

Tony