RE: [htdig] Apache errors on keyword search

Subject: RE: [htdig] Apache errors on keyword search
From: Tony Crockford (tonyc@boldfish.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:10:59 PDT

Hmmm,

not sure this is the solution. my problem is not with meta tag keywords but
the other htdig "keywords" used to pre load a search from the search.html
page

my understanding is that
<input type=hidden name=keywords value="">

allows the search to be pre-loaded with a word (or several) which are added
using "and" to the words entered by the user.

It works fine as long as the words entered by the user are more than 2
characters long or not numbers or punctuation - putting a semicolon in
returns the apache error, putting just a space returns a boolean error -
"expected a search word at the end."

Thanks anyway

Tony