RE: [htdig] Apache errors on keyword search

Subject: RE: [htdig] Apache errors on keyword search
From: Srini Sathya. (sathyas@crowndigital.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:18:29 PDT

if u keyword is space seperated and if u want to find 2 words then u need to
add a "+" between the 2 words.

Ex

---

when user enter one two ( u need to convert them to one+two) to present it for htdig.

Cheers Srini

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Crockford [mailto:tonyc@boldfish.co.uk] Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 3:54 PM To: htdig@htdig.org Subject: [htdig] Apache errors on keyword search

Hi all

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this oddity.

I've set up htdig to add hidden keywords to a users search using the <input type=hidden name=keywords value=""> option on the htsearch form which also presets the search parameters for a *simple* search.

The list of keywords is space separated.

All seems okay until someone enters less than two characters at this point Apache returns a premature end of script error.

Obviously I have missed some pertinent point, but can't find anything to help in the documentation.

Help anyone?

Here's my html:

Thanks in adavnce

Tony