[htdig] premature merging

Subject: [htdig] premature merging
From: campbel@pc177.cisti.nrc.ca
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 11:27:59 PDT

Hello,

I have recently updated HtDig to 3.1.5 and am trying to index quite a
few different sites. My start_url attribute has a list of about 50
different URL's that are all on the same server. Htdig stops part way
through the list and merges as though it has finished the list. I'm
stumped about what could be causing this. I have checked all the
syntax in the config files so I know that it isn't that. I'm not sure
if it makes a difference but these start URL's all contain /cgi-bin/ and the
CGI syntax (?, &); the pages of those start URL's contain URL's to pdf
documents which are also using CGI. I'm just not sure why it
successfully digs part of the list and then stops digging to
merge. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sheri