[htdig] search engine

Subject: [htdig] search engine
From: craig.jmellors@virgin.net
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:58:53 PDT

dear sir/madam
Please could you help me configure the htdig search engine for my f2s website as i have tried to install it to no avial the directory address i try to put it in is http://www.mellnet.f2s.com/search/. Would it be possible if you can configure it for me for the address above.

Much Appreciated

Yours sincerely
Craig Mellors

Mellnet Email Service
 on the web www.mellnet.co.uk

This e-mail is only for use by the person for whom it is intended,
i.e. the person in the TO: section.
If you have received this e-mail in error,
please contact us immediately. Call 07941043667

Any Forwarding, Printing, or copying of this message,
or any part is strictly prohibited, without prior