Re: [htdig] is there a problem with the documentation?

Subject: Re: [htdig] is there a problem with the documentation?
From: Albert Lunde (Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 09:37:00 PDT

> That's a good point. Users do seem to confuse input parameters, config
> attributes and template variables. They are three very distinctly
> different things, used in different contexts. Adding to the confusion

Add to the list shell environment variables (as used in the rundig
script)

It might be useful to have some annotated examples (though I suppose
this overlaps with the FAQ).

Much of the existing documentation reads like a reference manual, which
is an important thing to have, but it's hard to decide where to
start, and which among dozens of parameters are most likely
to be important.

--
    Albert Lunde          Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu (new address)
                          Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu (old address)