RE: [htdig] Htdig not displaying results more than 9 pages

Subject: RE: [htdig] Htdig not displaying results more than 9 pages
From: Srini Sathya. (sathyas@crowndigital.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:22:13 PDT

yes i figured it out but this variable is setting the value (i.e. ur fixing
the value as 20 or 30). Is that anyway that number of pages of the results
can be taken out from the search results, i think the value which u set in
this attribute will be displayed in the TotalPages right irrespective of
what the value has been set here, i need that value dynamically is that
possible??.

I am now dividing the entire results/10 and then checking whether this
result (entire results/10) matches the totalmatches if not incrementing the
pages by 1.

Cheers
Srini