[htdig] Error Message

Subject: [htdig] Error Message
From: Shaq (shaq@stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 08:15:56 PDT

Dear HtDig,

Love the search engine, however, when I try to specify my own config file, I
get the following error:

ht://Dig error
htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster
of this site. The error message is:
Unable to read configuration file '/usr/local/htdig/conf/htdig.conf'

I've tried uploading my config files as both ASCII and as binary, but both
bomb in same manner. Do you have any other suggestions?

- Shaq
  mailto:shaq@stny.rr.com