Re: [htdig] PROBLEM

Subject: Re: [htdig] PROBLEM
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:58:10 PDT

According to Al Barrs:
> There was no place in the site where you could contact the site
> administrator. The only person I could contact from the site was you, the
> webmaster.

The point I was trying to make is that you haven't reached the webmaster
of the site where you did the search. Many sites that use ht://Dig
include a graphic and link to www.htdig.org, to indicate where you can
get the search engine software. That doesn't mean we're the webmasters
(or administrators) of all these sites. Go to the home page of that
site where your search failed, and see if you can find some contact
information there.