Re: [htdig] PROBLEM

Subject: Re: [htdig] PROBLEM
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:17:27 PDT

According to Al Barrs:
> I wanted to make a search. Your engine brought up 188 hits, but I couldn't
> open any of them, WHY?

You should probably be asking the administrator of the site where the
problem occurred. We maintain the software, but we don't install it,
configure it and maintain it on every site where it's used, so many sites
using ht://Dig may have problems that are completely beyond our control.
It sounds like you hit a database that's out of date and filled with
stale links.