Re: [htdig] Plural_matches other then 's' ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Plural_matches other then 's' ?
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 11:12:12 PDT

According to Marcel Hicking:
> Nope. Nothing in the docs. I looked there before.
> At least not for 3.1.5.
> And I would like to have a singular_suffix as well.

When Jesse originally submitted his patch for plural_suffix, there was
a big long discussion about how something more flexible was needed,
to handle singular suffixes as well, but no one picked up the ball to
implement one of a few alternate proposals, so things just stayed as
they were. His patch did finally make it into the 3.2.0b2 distribution,
but we still need to enhance this to support alternate singular suffixes.