[htdig] local filesystem...

Subject: [htdig] local filesystem...
From: Tim Perdue (tperdue@valinux.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 22:26:02 PDT

All right, I'm going to pull my hair out so I thought I'd send this in
and see if I can get some help.

I'm trying to index about 100,000 hypermail files on a local hard disk
and have them indexed with ht://dig. The problem is, ht://dig is digging
using the web URLs instead of digging the local filesystem.

All of my files end in .php and I see that is not a supported file
extension by default.

The files, even though they end in .php, should be treated as if they
are regular .html files and I want them all read from the filesystem NOT
the website.

Please give me some help here before I go totally bald....

Here's my conf file.....

#start_url: http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/
#valid_extensions: .php .php3
database_dir: /opt/www/htdig/mail
exclude_urls: author.php subject.php date.php
local_default_doc: index.php index.php3
local_urls:
http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/=/www/lc/phpbuild/www/mail/
local_urls_only: true
limit_urls_to: /www/lc/phpbuild/www/mail/
backlink_factor: 0
sort: score
maintainer: tim\@phpbuilder.com
max_head_length: 10000
max_doc_size: 1500000
search_algorithm: exact:1 synonyms:0.5 endings:0.1

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com
Lead Developer - SourceForge