AW: [htdig] is there a problem with the documentation?

Subject: AW: [htdig] is there a problem with the documentation?
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:54:15 PDT

Hi Folks,

I think the only problem on your excellent page is the search function ;-)
No, don't hit me, I will explain it:

Sometimes I remember something, I've read in the documentation, but I cannot
remember how to find it from the index. So I try the search (e.g. search for
noindex).

The results now show 322 hits, but most of the hits are from the change log
or from the mailing list archive, discussing some problems which appeared in
version 1.x in a very special case.

An option to exclude the mailing list archive and the change log from the
search would help a lot.

Anyway. The search engine itself (now I'm talking about the product)is
fantastic!

Bye

  Stefan