[htdig] Database Update

Subject: [htdig] Database Update
From: Chad Phillips (gphillip@aafp.org)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 13:13:55 PDT

How can I do an update on the Htdig database, with out deleting what is there? I had thought that the original database would kept as long as htdig was not run with the -i flag.

The database I have took a long time to build and I want to add one more site, but I don't want to start the indexing from scratch. Should I build another database for the one site and then run htmerge?

thanks
chad