Re: [htdig] setup issue?

Subject: Re: [htdig] setup issue?
From: Dan Amarel (amarel@densemedia.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 16:29:18 PDT

Thanks Geoff, Gilles & Matt for your help!

Turns out I'd been passed an old release, with modified
versions of the sample rundig and config files. =:-0

And I never did discover where the 'document contained no
data' error came from; but, after installing 3.1.5, the
problem's vanished!

-DA

I have:

[root /home/httpd/cgi-bin]# ls -al htsearch
 ---x--x--x 1 root root 960204 Aug 2 23:35
htsearch