[htdig] Specify a different configuration file for htsearch?

Subject: [htdig] Specify a different configuration file for htsearch?
From: Bruce Fancher (bruce@duocash.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:47:13 PDT

How do I get apache to tell htsearch to use a configuration file other than
the default? Or is this something I can compile in to htsearch?

e.g. I want apache to do the equvalent of this command line:

/opt/apache/cgi-bin/htsearch -c /opt/www/htdig/conf/htsearch.conf

I did this once before on another machine and now I can't remember or figure
how to do it.

Thanks