[htdig] FAQ contribution

Subject: [htdig] FAQ contribution
From: Adam Parrish (AdamP@abag.ca.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 13:17:57 PDT

Hello. Nice project you've got going there. While trying to install on
our solaris box here at ABAG, I came across some problems. However,
being the ultra l33t h4x0r that eye yam, I fixed them myself. As a
result, I have an alternate answer for question 3.6 in the FAQ: simply
create a symlink in /usr/lib to the location of the libstdc++ library.
/usr/lib is the default location for library files on solaris, so
everything should be able to find it there.

Adam