[htdig] setup issue?

Subject: [htdig] setup issue?
From: Dan Amarel (amarel@densemedia.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 15:58:17 PDT

Hi Everyone!

Just setting up ht://dig for the first time- 3.1.3 on
Redhat6.1/Apache-Tomcat, using the sample htdig.config- and
I'm experiencing the following odd behavior, which I can't
seem to find covered in the archives or FAQ:

On most searches (via the form input on the sample search
page) I get a "The document contained no data" netscape
error.

What gives? Much appreciate any advice or leads!

-DA