Re: [htdig] Re-indexing

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re-indexing
From: justin (jazoff@toddent.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 02:06:22 PDT

>If you have created new pages but haven't linked them from anywhere, it

>wouldn't find them anyway. If you added links to the new pages, then
the
>changed files will be re-indexed and it will follow the links (and
>the new files).

>Do you have links to these new files?

hmm. All the email is stored by directores acording to the to: ex
/mail/htdig <- this list
/mail/test <- test account etc

I have one of the start urls as /mail/

On looking at the output I find:
399:0:0:http://server/mail/: retrieved but not changed

then about 20 lines of mail/?D=A with S and N and M etc all saying not
changed.
But I know this has been changed, Whats up?

Justin