RE: [htdig] Indexing MANY directories

Subject: RE: [htdig] Indexing MANY directories
From: Roger Weiss (
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:26:52 PDT

Are you saying that each category directory should contain a file with a
link to all the user directories within that category?
We're using Java Web Server, and I'm not aware of any files with built-in
dir listings.
However, wouldn't I need more than a dir listing? Wouldn't they have to be
in url (hyperlink) format so htdig could follow it?

This seems like a pretty basic feature...Am I missing something?

Thanks again,

Roger Weiss