Re: [htdig] help!!!

Subject: Re: [htdig] help!!!
From: intmktg (intmktg@laguz.pair.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 20:11:08 PDT

Hi

i compiled htdig from scratch, using 3.1.5.

search is the user name of the user i created...
/home/search is the home dir for this user in the RH6.2
machine....(previously i had a running installation on my FreeBSD machine)

the file is in the exact dir as stated, so this is a possible permission
problem? i have tried all possible permission combinations for the
htdig.conf file and it still doesn't work...

pwd in the same dir containing htdig.conf gives
me /home/search/web/htdig/conf so there shouldn't be any problem rite?

*frustrated*