Re: [htdig] Problems with htdig result pages

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problems with htdig result pages
From: David Robley (huntsman@www.nisu.flinders.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 18:54:45 PDT

On 29 Jul, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
> At 10:22 AM -0500 7/29/00, David Gibbs wrote:
>>Maybe we could get the list owner to set the REPLY-TO in the list
>>management software so that replies are automatically sent back to
>>the list?
>
> I think I'd want to see some sort of list consensus on this.
> Sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't.
>
> --
> -Geoff Hutchison
> Williams Students Online
> http://wso.williams.edu/

<Rant> Why can't people use the Reply to all function (or however
called) of their mailer?</Rant>

On a more serious note, I think that you should consider the advice at
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html before making this
change. My vote would be No.

Cheers

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/