Re: [htdig] Apache and ht://Dig

Subject: Re: [htdig] Apache and ht://Dig
From: Torsten Neuer (
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:32:35 PDT

Jason Hale wrote:
> I have installed both Apache and ht://Dig both work independently. When I try to run htsearch from the web page I get the following error.
> htsearch: fatal: open failed: No such file or directory
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

What Operating System?
What OS Version?

Did you install binaries or did you install from source?

You probably installed a binary which was compiled for a different
version of your operating system or C++ library.

Try installing from source. This is better in most cases ;)

E-Mail:            Internet: