RE: [htdig] Problems with htdig result pages

Subject: RE: [htdig] Problems with htdig result pages
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 06:23:02 PDT

First off, I'll echo what Gilles has said. Please do not questions to
me privately--this is a user mailing list and there are many more
people than just me. (Or Gilles for that matter! :-)

At 11:38 PM -0400 7/27/00, Randy Glenn wrote:
>Okay - done that. Now, when I do a search, it tells me that there are 44
>results, but doesn't list a single one. What's up with that?

It sounds like your databases are severely messed up. Right now,
there can be problems when a search returns results from the word
database as a list of documents. Then it starts to display the
results page and looks them up in the document DB, but it will skip a
document if it can't find it in the DB.

So it sounds like your word and document DB are severely mismatched.
I'd rebuild them from scratch.