[htdig] DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified

Subject: [htdig] DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
From: Chad Phillips (gphillip@aafp.org)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 08:42:24 PDT

Hello all,
I was getting this error
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified

I messed around with my config and found that it only occurs when htdig rejects the link in certain way. Not a big deal if Htdig can't read the site, it is just that the error it gave me was a little cryptic.

Is this the expected error.
pick: www.medmatrix.org, # servers = 1
0:0:0:http://www.medmatrix.org/: Retrieval command for http://www.medmatrix.org/: GET / HTTP/1.0
Host: www.medmatrix.org

Header line: HTTP/1.1 302 Object moved
Header line: Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0
Header line: Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:35:38 GMT
Header line: Location: /reg/login.asp
Header line: Content-Type: text/html
Header line: Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDQQQGQQCA=BMGCELCCNFNHNNAGFAGMBNHK; path=/
Header line: Cache-control: private
Header line:
returnStatus = 3
 redirect
redirect:

   Rejected: Not an http or relative link!pick: www.medmatrix.org, # servers = 1
htmerge: Sorting...
htmerge: Removing doc #0
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified

Deleted, no excerpt: 0/http://www.medmatrix.org/

htfuzzy: total words: 0
htfuzzy: Writing index files...
Segmentation Fault - core dumped