Re: [htdig] Problem finding all files with htDig-3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem finding all files with htDig-3.1.5
From: Douglas S. Davis (DSDavis@monicals.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 14:04:09 PDT

I would suggest you do the htdig by hand, that is, enter the command
on a line by itself using the -vvv option to make it as verbose as
possible. Lastly, echo all output to the printer and it will give a
list of all pages searched. Now follow the chain and see if it found
your page ...

HTH,
Doug Davis