Re: [htdig] using htdig in two separate sections of a website

Subject: Re: [htdig] using htdig in two separate sections of a website
From: alan (alan@id-media.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 07:28:56 PDT

but suppose i specify this for start_urls:
http://www.....com/sections/blah/section1/
http://www.....com/sections/blah/blah/blah/section2/

and there aren't any significant sub-directories, wouldn't that mean that i dont
need to use restrict in the form since it's already restricted in the start_urls?

thx

-alan