Re: [htdig] WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length

Subject: Re: [htdig] WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 12:31:38 PDT

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Adam H. Lewenberg wrote:

> When running htdig with 4 hops I am getting some strange results. Most
> recently, I get the message
>
> WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length

First off, you don't say what version you're using. Since I know that the
WordKey class only exists in the 3.2 code, I assume you're using a
snapshot or beta. My first suggestion is to try the latest snapshot, since
this may (or may not) have fixed bugs in previous code.

Next, does this seem to be coming from one particular page? If you just
index that page, does it have the same problem?