[htdig] WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length

Subject: [htdig] WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length
From: Adam H. Lewenberg (adam@math.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 10:45:17 PDT

When running htdig with 4 hops I am getting some strange results. Most
recently, I get the message

   WordKey::Compare: key length for a or b < info.minimum_length

repeated over and over on my console.

I downloaded the source and compiled it under Linux RedHat 6.2 on a
dual Pentium Dell server. I have plenty of hard space (>10G) and 256M
ram.

Anybody else run into this problem?

Thanks, A. Lewenberg