Re: [htdig] Kdevelop - htdig

Subject: Re: [htdig] Kdevelop - htdig
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 16:55:25 PDT

At 5:20 PM +0200 7/11/00, Marco Ghirardi wrote:
>I'm trying to create a kdevelop project with htdig, in order to try
>to code some elaborations i need on the "digged" web pages, but I'm
>new with this environment.
>How can I import the sources in order to compile, make and debug
>htdig in kdevelop? May someone help me? Thanks for any suggestion.

AFAIK, none of the ht://Dig developers use KDevelop. I would suggest
looking at the KDevelop website for help with that environment.

We'd be quite glad to help you with the ht://Dig code itself (on the
htdig3-dev@htdig.org list), but use of particular development
environments is beyond the scope of discussion here.

Cheers,