Re: [htdig] form appearance

Subject: Re: [htdig] form appearance
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:41:58 PDT

Hey, Alan. No need to e-mail me directly. I'm already on the htdig
mailing list, and I don't need to see all your questions twice. If I
ever unsubscribe from the list, it's because I'm not available to answer

According to alan:
> is there a way to easily change the pulldown menu for Method: All, Any,
> Boolean ?? i would like to change it to radio buttons but i dont know
> how $(METHOD) can be easily changed... any ideas?

You just missed my e-mails to Elsa Chan yesterday dealing with this very

There's no easy fix right now - it requires changes to the source. I've
been toying in my mind with some ideas to enhance build_select_lists to
allow single and multiple selects, radio buttons and checkboxes, but I
don't have time to implement it right now. Maybe Elsa will come up with
some sort of solution for this, or you can work together on it.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: