Re: [htdig] form appearance

Subject: Re: [htdig] form appearance
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:41:58 PDT

Hey, Alan. No need to e-mail me directly. I'm already on the htdig
mailing list, and I don't need to see all your questions twice. If I
ever unsubscribe from the list, it's because I'm not available to answer
questions.

According to alan:
> is there a way to easily change the pulldown menu for Method: All, Any,
> Boolean ?? i would like to change it to radio buttons but i dont know
> how $(METHOD) can be easily changed... any ideas?

You just missed my e-mails to Elsa Chan yesterday dealing with this very
question.

See http://www.htdig.org/htdig3-dev/2000/07/0025.html
and http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/07/0129.html

There's no easy fix right now - it requires changes to the source. I've
been toying in my mind with some ideas to enhance build_select_lists to
allow single and multiple selects, radio buttons and checkboxes, but I
don't have time to implement it right now. Maybe Elsa will come up with
some sort of solution for this, or you can work together on it.