[htdig] htsearch finds pdf file and then stalls

Subject: [htdig] htsearch finds pdf file and then stalls
From: Adam H. Lewenberg (adam@math.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:28:11 PDT

If htsearch finds a pdf file it displays the link of the first
file it finds but then it appears to be attempting to create an
excerpt. The indicator on my web browser indicate that it is loading
hundreds of K of data but nothing appears.

What is going on? Can I turn off the excerpting of pdf files?

Using: Linux (RedHat 6.2)

Thanks, Adam Lewenberg