[htdig] Error 405 (Method Not Allowed)

Subject: [htdig] Error 405 (Method Not Allowed)
From: Brandon W. Uhlman (bwuhlman@tallships.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 07:51:20 PDT

G'day:

Error 405, Method Not Allowed, is displayed, when I call htsearch.exe from a webpage. I've already read all the related messages I could find in the archives to no avail, as they all relate to Unix installations, and I am running it on an NT server.

In fact, I only got it to compile cleanly today, after many hours of drunken ranting about Cygwin... or not. Actually, I'm under the legal drinking age. :-)

Like I say, I'm running Windows NT Server 4 (SP5a, I think), IIS4, the latest releases of ActivePerl and PHP.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks.

Brandon W. Uhlman
Doer of All Things Computer-Related
South Shore Regional Library