[htdig] Logging htdig

Subject: [htdig] Logging htdig
From: Abdul Jabbar (abdul.jabbar@strath.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 06:32:03 PDT

Hi everyone

i hope someone can help me. I am currentley running Htdig which indexes a
couple of sites on the first day of every month via crontab ( i run it with
the -a option so people can still use the search). What i would also like to
do is for htdig to pump out a logged file telling me that it has finished
indexing the sites is there anyway this can be done after htdig has been
executed by the crontab?.

By the way can anyone if the Max_no_of_hops comman is any good?. Thanks for
your help