[htdig] CGI and &

Subject: [htdig] CGI and &
From: campbel@pc177.cisti.nrc.ca
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 14:13:06 PDT

Hello,

I am modifying the perl script that parses pdf's and have come across a
problem. I am indexing sites that use CGI; htdig (I think) seems to cut
off my URL just before the & and unfortunately the information
following the & is the most important. The URL should look like
..../cgi-bin/../../..?..=..&..=&.. but $ARGV[2] returns ..../cgi-bin/../../?..=..
Could this be coded into htdig? And if so, where can I find the code
to modify it? I have looked at URL.cc and don't see it
coded into there but maybe I am overlooking something.

Thank you in advance,
Sheri