[htdig] Error in ./configure

Subject: [htdig] Error in ./configure
From: Sigfus Oddsson (sigfus@hmmm.is)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 10:07:23 PDT

When doing a ./configure on the 3.1.5 version of Ht://Dig I constantly get
this error:

sed: file conftest.s1 line 3: Unterminated `s' command

Which results in no Makefile and CONFIG being generated so I can't 'make'
the binary.

I suspect that I'm missing some programs that are required and thus the
error, but I have no idea what programs. I also cannot find the conftest.s1
file mentioned so I have no clue how to correct this error.

Please help me with this as I find Ht://Dig very useful and enjoyable and
intend to use it on my website (www.hmmm.is)

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help,

S. R. Oddsson
Reykjavik, Iceland