Re: [htdig] installing htdig for NT

Subject: Re: [htdig] installing htdig for NT
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 15:11:56 PDT

Dunno why you didn't just CC him and the list.

--- begin forwarded message from Keith Christian ---
From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@yahoo.com>
To: "Gilles Detillieux" <grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:54:02 -0600

Gilles,

Jim may want to look at Disk Administrator to see about re-assigning a drive
letter to a device. PartitionMagic is able to non-destrucively repartition
drives under most versions of Windows. One of those two might solve the
problem.

Or, he could use a hex editor and change the drive letter in the executable
files.

=====Keith