[htdig] installing htdig for NT

Subject: [htdig] installing htdig for NT
From: Jim Kerslake (jimkerslake@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 12:02:24 PDT

Hi -

I've been trying the NT binaries supplied by Stephane at
http://www.htdig.org/files/binaries/ and have fallen at the final small
hurdle:

>> April 3rd, 2000
> I had some feedbacks about the fact that htdig contains a path to
"sort.exe"
> hardly compiled with the binary. So, I added sort.exe with cygwin1.dll.
> Sort.exe should be located in d:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\H-i586-cygwin32\bin\ .

I can't partition my server's disk, so can't put sort.exe into the above
location.
So htmerge just dies.

Does this mean that I have to get hold of Cygwin and compile my own NT
binaries... or is there any quicker work-around ??

Cheers,
Jim
jimkerslake@totalise.co.uk