Re: [htdig] Moving Databases

Subject: Re: [htdig] Moving Databases
From: campbel@pc177.cisti.nrc.ca
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 13:53:49 PDT

I'm not sure if this will help you but I am doing a similar thing. I
have the .work files being created on one server and then the .bak
files and the actual databases that are used by htsearch on a different server. When
htdig has completed, the .work files are scp'd to the other
server. It works great for me so if your question is similar to the solution I
have come up with then, yes, it will work.

Sheri