[htdig] Problem with CGI

Subject: [htdig] Problem with CGI
From: Tim Niemueller (tim@niemueller.de)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:14:02 PDT

Hi ht://Dig users,

I have a problem with ht://Dig 3.1.5. I have an Intranet Webserver
running Apache with mod_ssl. All requests to Port 80 are redirected to
the SSL site. Because ht://Dig does not understand SSL I created a new
virtual on port 81 without SSL and the same contents as the SSL site but
restricted to the localhost, so that only htdig can access it.

Now I want to index the server. The startpage is a framed page. The main
site is an CGI script (/main.cgi). I can access it through the
webbrowser without any problems, but htdig always says that it cannot
find this file. The access_log says that it gave an 200 code. So the
file has definitly been found. Why does htdig then say that it didn't
find it? I am using RedHat 6.1 and Apache 1.3.12. Any hints for me?

Is there any way to use htdig with SSL?

        Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim@niemueller.de>     www.niemueller.de