[htdig] Limit to number of files

Subject: [htdig] Limit to number of files
From: Robert E Morse (rem@ams.org)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 17:30:36 PDT

Hello,

I have 3500 files in several directories that I would like to index,
but they are not all referenced within an index.html. So I created
a file that listed all the URL's seperately and put this line in the
htdig.conf file:

start_url: `/tmp/all.urls`

and also put this in:

max_doc_size: 4000000

It keeps dumping core when I run the rundig command. When
I trim the file down to about 2500 lines, it works fine. Is there
a limit to how many files can be listed in the external file?

Thanks.

Bob Morse