Re: [htdig] AIX?

Subject: Re: [htdig] AIX?
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 08:07:07 PDT

According to
> Any hints on porting ht:Dig to AIX? I'm a non-programmer IS type. I'm
> hoping for something that will slide right in...

I suggest you search for AIX on the web site. There are a few
postings in the mailing list archives dealing with this. I think there's
still an existing problem with getting the configure program to recognise
the AIX compilers, which can be solved by telling it explicitly what they
are. E.g.:

        CC=xlc CXX=xlc ./configure

There was a problem with the DB code, but I believe that was fixed in the
3.1.x betas.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: