RE: [htdig] how to defind word

Subject: RE: [htdig] how to defind word
From: NEPOTE Charles (Neuilly Gestion) (
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:36:03 PDT

I found somthing which might interest you.
See CTTeX : General-Purpose Thai word segmentation program

Sources are available at :
And there is a binary version is available for Linux Mandrake (which may
work also on RedHat) ; it will be available soon on a Mandrake mirror :
see :

Here is the description for the Linux Mandrake RPM :

Name : cttex Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version : 1.21 Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release : 1mdk Build Date: Thu Jun 29 04:55:09
Install date: (not installed) Build Host:
Group : System/Internationalization Source RPM: (none)
Size : 442255 License: Distributable
Packager : Pablo Saratxaga <>
Description :
The main part of Cttex is A Thai Word Separator algorithm using
a dictionary. A wrapper for formatting Thai LaTeX document file is provided
to demonstrate the use of this word-sep routine. The program can also
be used as a simple word-sep filter.
* Wed Jun 28 2000 Pablo Saratxaga <> 1.21-1mdk
- first rpm version for Mandrake

Best regards,
Charles Népote.