Re: [htdig] 3.2 features requested lists?

Subject: Re: [htdig] 3.2 features requested lists?
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 08:35:18 PDT

According to Marcel Hicking:
> Is there a list of already requested featues for upcoming releases? I wouldn't
> like to flood the list with ideas already discussed ;-)

There are a couple places to look. First of all is the TODO list on the
web site, http://www.htdig.org/TODO.html, which is a list of features that
have been planned or discussed. This list is not frequently updated, though,
so it doesn't necessarily give a good idea of what's been recently proposed,
or which features are planned for an imminent release. You may also want to
have a look at the projects list, http://dev.htdig.org/projects.html, for
more long-range planning.

There's also a file called "STATUS", included in the development snapshots,
which shows the current status of the development, including a list of
pending features. It's updated more frequently. It's also posted weekly
to the htdig3-dev@htdig.org mailing list. The most recent one is here:
http://www.htdig.org/htdig3-dev/2000/07/0000.html
and you can look for more recent ones, as they are posted, here:
http://dev.htdig.org/devmailarchives.html
or subscribe to the list or grab the latest snapshot.